Do Waist Trainers Really Work?
…that is the number one question our team was getting asked heading into this new year.
Many of our readers have been curious about waist training, or have “sorta” tried at some point in their lives, but aren’t sure which trainer to use and how to get started!
This can be very frustrating!
At first, even our very own review team didn’t know where to start!?!
There seemed to be a ton of mediocre trainers, all promising non believable “before and after results”, or boasting what seemed to be fake reviews.
Long story short, our whole team came together to complete one of the most in-depth reviews ever done on waist trainers…
Now, we can finally share these amazing results with our readers!
DISCLOSURE: We spent the Last Three Months Testing the Best-Selling Waist Trainers on the Market
SEE: What to LOOK For or | What to AVOID
After several months of research, product ordering, verifying reviews, and reaching out to customers of countless brands…we narrowed down our list to 13 waist trainers that all seemed to offer a great waist training experience!
Out of those 13 different waist trainers – we’ve came up with an absolute winner which you can read the full review here!
If you are unfamiliar with waist training, and aren’t sure what to look for – we’ll share a small “cheat sheet” below which our team compiled when doing their 30 day tests of each trainer.
Keep reading to see what criteria you should be looking for when buying a waist trainer online (and what things to avoid!)…
3 Things To LOOK For When Buying Waist Trainers Online:
1. Trainers that have both a waist size and torso size!
- When it comes to waist training, sizing is everything! Most women that don’t achieve their desired results is due to incorrect sizing. While colors and patterns are fun, you’ll want to find a company that has both various waist sizes AND torso sizes.
- This will provide you with the most supportive and effective trainer that will be unique to your body – and deliver those hourglass results!
2. Don't Miss a Day of Training - Ensure this by going w/ a premium design!For best results, in the beginning you’ll need to wear your trainer for a good chunk of the day, every day!To do so easily, you’ll want to wear it under clothing – and the best trainers have metal clasps and zippers that keep your trainer snug to your body.This will help both with making your posture stronger and also keeps your trainer unnoticeable to others while wearing under your clothes.Avoid velcro trainers, as those are more often used for fat burning belts at the gym and to only be worn for an hour or two at a time.
3. Customer Support & Community Support Are a Must!Waist training is a journey, and having a customer service team and/or access to other customers to help motivate and answer questions is a huge, huge plus!Also, some of you will incorrectly size yourself and need a trainer thats bigger or smaller, depending on what you order. Choosing a company with their own online store, and customer service team will give you a sense of ease because you know you can exchange your size without any issues.For this reason, we avoid ordering trainers from Amazon when possible because you will not have direct customer support with the company itself when it comes to exchanges, and getting sizing help.
What to AVOID when Buying Your Waist Trainer:
Lack of Sizing Options
Sizing is everything when it comes to waist training. Take time to ensure you choose your waist size AND torso size if you have a shorter/longer torso than most women
Don’t Sacrifice Quality For Price
Avoid cheap waist trainers!
Amazon Reviews & Trainers
Amazon reviews can be unreliable at times, and not having access to the company directly can be a huge pain.
Lack of Customer Support & Community
Due to the nature of the product, and sizing, you’ll be glad you chose a premium product and company that offers customer support, sizing help, and community access to make sure your waist training safely and effectively.